One of the primary reasons that the Father has established All Nations House of Prayer is to raise up intercessors for Native America - especially the Native Nations in the states of Nevada, Utah, Colorado, New Mexico & Arizona. We dedicate our whole Thursday morning to pray for the Father to extend His Kingdom throughout Native families, communities and churches. Here is a list of the tribes we pray for by name each Thursday:
• Ak-Chin • Cocopah • Colorado River Tribes • Fort McDowell Yavapai Nation
• Fort Mojave • Fort Yuma-Quechan • Gila River • Havasupai • Hopi
• Hualapai • Kaibab-Paiute • Navajo Nation • Pascua Yaqui • Salt River Pima-Maricopa • San Carlos Apache • San Juan Southern Paiute • Tohono O'odham Nation • Tonto Apache • White Mountain Apache • Yavapai-Apache Nation • Yavapai-Prescott
• Zuni Pueblo • Zia Pueblo • Tesuque Pueblo • Taos Pueblo • Santo Domingo Pueblo • Santa Clara Pueblo • Santa Ana Pueblo • San Ildefonso Pueblo
• San Felipe Pueblo • Sandia Pueblo • Pojoaque Pueblo • Picuris Pueblo
• Ohkay Owingeh Pueblo • Navajo Nation (Dineh) • Nambe Pueblo
• Mescalero Apache Tribe • Laguna Pueblo • Jicarilla Apache Nation
• Jemez Pueblo • Isleta Pueblo • Fort Sill Apache • Cochiti Pueblo
• Acoma Pueblo
• Ute, • Dine' (Navajo) • Paiute • Goshute • Shoshone
• Southern Ute • Ute Mountain
• Confederated Tribes of the Goshute Reservation • Duckwater Shoshone
• Ely Shoshone • Fort McDermitt Paiute • Fort Mojave • Las Vegas Tribe of Paiute • Lovelock Paiute Colony • Moapa River Band of Paiute • Paiute-Shoshone of the Fallon Colony • Pyramid Lake Paiute • Reno-Sparks Colony
• Shoshone-Paiute of Duck Valley • Summit Lake Paiute Tribe of Nevada
• Te-Moak Tribe of Western Shoshone Indians of Nevada • Walker River Paiute • Washoe Tribe • Winnemucca Colony of Nevada • Yerington Paiute Colony & Campbell Ranch • Yomba Shoshone Tribe
Every morning we sit at the feet of Jesus and engage in 90 minutes of worshipful, meditation on the Word of God. Come and see!
We love to pray for our Native sisters and brothers in Christ. We also honor the hundreds of Christian pastors and leaders in our region and bring them before the Father's throne of grace every Thursday morning. God bless you, and your vibrant love for our Savior!
Here are some of our local sister and brother congregations that we pray for regularly:
REGIONAL CHURCHES & MINISTRIES
• Gethsemane Lutheran Church, Cibique • Cibique Assembly of God • Carrizo Apache Assembly of God, Carrizo • Cedar Creek Assembly of God, Cedar Creek • Seven Mile Miracle Church, Seven Mile • Canyon Day Assembly of God, Canyon Day • Canyon Day Lighthouse Family Church, Canyon Day • Canyon Day Miracle Church, Canyon Day • East Fork Riverside Church, East Fork • East Fork Grace of God Church, East Fork • North Fork Miracle Church, North Fork • Hope Center Ministries, Whiteriver • Open Bible Lutheran Church, Whiteriver • St. Francis Catholic Church, Whiteriver • Whiteriver Assembly of God, Whiteriver • White Mountain Apache Christian, Whiteriver
• White Mountain Apache Baptist, Whiteriver • Rose of Sharon Pentecostal Church, Whiteriver • Blooming Grove Divine Pentecostal Church, McNary • McNary Apache Baptist Church, McNary • St. Anthony’s Catholic Church, McNary • American Indian Christian Mission, Linden • All Nations House of Prayer Southwest, Lakeside
If you are a part of a Native Church that isn't listed here, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add your ministry to our list. God bless you, friend!